Are you a woman currently without work or in temporary jobs? Workforce Pathways for Women is a FREE employment program that can place you in steady, high-demand and long-term jobs.
The program offers a solution to upskill and place immigrant and racialized women in the Greater Toronto Area into sustainable careers in the senior care sector.
- 4 weeks of online skills training
- 12 weeks of paid work placement leading to employment
- On the job support for the duration of the work placement
In partnership with ORCA – Ontario Retirement Communities Association.
- Unemployed or underemployed woman
- Resident of Ontario
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- Have the desire to work in the senior care sector
Upcoming Events & Workshops
- Thursday, November 30, 2023
- 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- 263 Queen Street East, Unit 14 Brampton, ON L6W 4K6 Canada
- Tuesday, December 05, 2023
- 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
- 1090 Don Mills Road, Suite 406 Toronto, ON M3C 3R6 Canada