Are you a woman currently without work or in temporary jobs? Workforce Pathways for Women is a FREE employment program that can place you in steady, high-demand and long-term jobs.
The program offers a solution to upskill and place immigrant and racialized women in the Greater Toronto Area into sustainable careers in the senior care sector.
- 4 weeks of online skills training
- 12 weeks of paid work placement leading to employment
- On the job support for the duration of the work placement
In partnership with ORCA – Ontario Retirement Communities Association.
- Unemployed or underemployed woman
- Resident of Ontario
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- Have the desire to work in the senior care sector
Upcoming Events & Workshops
- Wednesday, November 30, 2022
- 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Thursday, December 01, 2022
- 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- 100 Lombard St. Suite 400 Toronto, ON M5C 1M3 Canada
- Friday, December 02, 2022
- 02:00 pm - 03:00 pm