Employment Ontario Services offers a range of resources to support the career and employment needs of individuals in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA).
Our Employment Ontario services help job seekers explore career goals, identify training needs, and acquire job search and retention skills. Achēv also assists job seekers in securing meaningful employment by providing access to job opportunities, current labour market information and trends, hiring events, information sessions, workshops and professional one-on-one career support.
Our high-quality employment services are delivered through six convenient employment centres across Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, North York and Richmond Hill*. Virtual employment services are also available through interactive video conferencing, webinars and e-learning modules.
* We offer specialized employment services for persons with disabilities at our Richmond Hill office. (By appointment only)
- Unemployed or underemployed (<20 hours per week)
- Not participating in full-time training or education
- Resident of Ontario
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
E-learning modules: Designed to provide accessible, relevant information to assist in conducting an effective independent job search.Learn More
The Learning Exchange: An e-learning platform that offers brief training modules designed to equip the user with skills to secure employment or build a business.Start Training
Contact us to request Employment Ontario Services loginRequest Login
Upcoming Events & Workshops
- Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- 10:00 am - 03:00 pm
- 7420 Airport Road, Suite 104 Mississauga, ON L4T 4E5 Canada