Hiring a youth from the Employability Skills for Youth (ES4Y) Program can lower an employer’s hiring and on-boarding costs.
Achēv can provide wage reimbursement of $5,300 spread over a 9-week period to employers who hire youth who have completed the program. Contact one of our Job Developers to review our candidates and receive assistance in applying for the wage reimbursement.
- Wage subsidy of up to 70% of minimum wage
- Pre-screened and job ready candidates
- No fees for service
- Be licensed to operate in Ontario and in business for at least six months
- Have a job opening available and looking to hire in Ontario
- Cover 30% of new hire wages at minimum wage
- Adhere to Occupational Health and Safety Act and the Employment Standards Act
- Maintain appropriate Workplace Safety and Insurance Board coverage or private workplace safety insurance coverage
Flyer – Brampton
Flyer – Toronto
Flyer – Durham