EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS FOR YOUTH
Earn an income while gaining valuable skills that enhance your employability.
Earn while you learn in this 15-week employment program for youth 15 to 30 years of age.
In this program you will explore career and work options while developing new employment skills and earning money. An 11 week work placement includes up to a $600 completion bonus, plus added training support and transportation.
Program features include:
- Team building
- Career and personal assessments
- Interpersonal skills
- Labour market research
- Action planning and goal setting
- Job search skills and strategies
- Youth 15 to 30 years of age
- Not returning to school
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- Have not received EI in the past five years
- Subject to suitability interview