Achieve your career goals in Canada.
Career Loans provides free virtual career counselling and micro loans of up to $15,000 to internationally trained individuals who are looking to return to their chosen profession.
This service is available to skilled immigrants in regulated and non-regulated occupations and trades in Alberta and Saskatchewan. Career Loans is a free service funded by Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC), a program under the Government of Canada.
- Micro loans up to $15,000
- Low-interest rates (HSBC prime + 2%)
- Free one-on-one career counselling
- Personalized financial counselling
- Loan repayment up to 4 years
- Funded by Government of Canada
Follow Career Loans on Social Media:
- Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident or Convention Refugee
- Resident of Alberta or Saskatchewan
- Internationally trained in a regulated or non-regulated occupation or trade and you are looking to return to that field of work or a related field
Learn about how the Career Loans program can benefit Internationally Trained Individuals in Alberta and Saskatchewan. Register today to access our free services.Learn More
Like Career Loans on Facebook to hear about the latest tips, services, and updates from the program.Learn More
Follow Career Loans on Instagram to hear about the latest tips, services, and updates from the program.Learn More