The Strength of Diversity
An inclusive workplace with a diverse workforce is vital to a modern organization’s success. Companies that focus on diversity are more productive and are better positioned to drive real growth by meeting the needs of a diverse customer base. Actively recruiting and developing talent from under-represented groups and offering an inclusive workplace make a company stronger.
Achēv Helps Companies Get it Right
Achēv is a charitable organization with over 30 years of experience providing a wide range of employment services. We provide comprehensive Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) training programs to help organizations build inclusive workplaces. Our fully-customizable DEI training programs are ideal for both private and public sector companies as well as charities and not-for-profits.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) Training
Our DEI training programs are designed to compliment and support your DEI journey, no matter where you are.
Our Inclusivity and Belonging Training Module is designed to empower employers to:
– Develop an inclusive workplace
– Create a diverse, equitable and inclusive work culture
– Help newcomers adapt to the Canadian workplace
– Build bridges of understanding and collaboration between newcomers and their colleagues
– Teach supervisors, managers, and executive teams how to effectively support and lead a diverse workforce
– Advance corporate social responsibility (CSR) or Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) objectives
Key Course Content
– Intercultural development continuum
– Cross-cultural competencies such as active listening and non-verbal communication
– Unconscious bias
– Inclusive leadership
– Personal and team action planning
We can customize the training to support your organization’s DEI journey.
– Distinguish cultural myths from credible research
– Discover your own biases and their impacts
– Examine potential barriers to equity, diversity and inclusion
– Enhance communication skills
– Identify tangible actions that will lead to a more diverse, inclusive, and equitable culture
– Strengthen your organization by enriching the culture and relationships among people, teams and communities