Are you a skilled immigrant with at least 1 – 2 years of professional work experience? Are you looking to relaunch your career in Canada?
If your answer is ‘YES’ to both these questions, you are at the right place!
The Skilled Newcomer Incentive Bond is a FREE program that connects skilled newcomers like yourself with employment opportunities in Ontario. We work collaboratively to build and foster meaningful relationships with employers in Ontario to interview and hire our program participants.
Our goal is to find you equitable employment that is commensurate with your skills and experience.
- 4 weeks of training (virtual) followed by 12 weeks of personalized career coaching (hybrid) by a dedicated employer liaison
- Support with developing a customized self-marketing portfolio
- Curated access to employer connections/employment opportunities
- Exclusive and unlimited interview preparation coaching
- Travel and child care cost reimbursement*
- Mentoring and networking opportunities
*Eligible service criteria apply
- Permanent Resident, Canadian Citizen or Convention Refugee (less than 10 years in Canada)
- Legally permitted to work in Canada (Valid Work Permit)
- Obtained education internationally (post-secondary degree, diploma or certification), including trades
- Minimum 1 – 2 years of work experience
- Reside in Ontario
- Language Proficiency CLB level 5-7
Download our flyerDownload
Upcoming Events & Workshops
- Tuesday, November 29, 2022
- 10:00 am - 11:30 am
- Wednesday, November 30, 2022
- 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
- Thursday, December 01, 2022
- 11:00 am - 03:00 pm
- 263 Queen Street East, Unit 14 Brampton, ON L6W 4K6 Canada