Accelerate your employment and careers aspirations.
If you’re serious about planning your future, consider this intensive 11-week program.
Advance your employment and career goals in this Employment Essentials course. Please see program flyer or contact our office for specific dates.
- Personal assessment
- Career exploration and planning
- Action planning and goal setting
- Impactful life skills strategies
- Job search skills and strategies
- Networking and interview skills
- Development of resume and cover letter
- Communication and time management skills
- Program is by appointment only; please contact the program to schedule an appointment
- 18 to 29 years of age at start of program
- In receipt of Ontario Works (OW)
- Caseworker must provide a referral form
- Must have a minimum Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) Level 5
Canadian Language Benchmarks (CLB)