Expand your professional network and enhance your employability by connecting with a mentor.
Connect with a mentor to launch your career.
netWORKS is a new way for young professionals to make connections with mentors who can help them get their careers off the ground through career-oriented networking and mentoring opportunities.
Here’s how it works:
Mentors and the young professionals (mentees) receive training and then are able to participate in large group (speed networking), small group and individual networking sessions.
- Meet new career role models
- Expand your professional network
- Build your confidence
- Get real-world advice about how to find a job
- Access information about the corporate work environment
- Get constructive feedback about your career ideas and job search
- 18 to 29 years of age
- Not in school
- Not working (can be employed part-time less than 20 hours per week or underemployed)
- Eligible to work in Canada