Are you a newcomer woman to Canada, currently without work or in temporary jobs? Milestones to Employment is a FREE employment program that can place you in steady, high-demand and long-term jobs.
Milestones to Employment assists visible minority newcomer women with little or no previous work experience, who are open to entry-level careers in the high-demand Commercial Cleaning and Senior Care sectors.
- Training (in-class or online) to help you get a job and prepare you for a successful career
- Paid placement with a professional Commercial Cleaning or Senior Care company
- One-on-one employment coaching and support up to 12 months
- Visible minority newcomer women
- Eligible to work in Canada (Permanent Resident or Convention Refugee)
- Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) score of 4 or higher
- Little to no Canadian work experience
- Low education credentials
- Low skill level
- Unemployed or working in part-time survival jobs
Upcoming Events & Workshops