This project will create an entrepreneurial pathway for newcomers by providing practical training that helps potential entrepreneurs to develop realistic business plans and start sustainable Canadian businesses.
The program has two components:
Part 1: LEAP
LEAP is a 4-week self-employment analysis program. This will enable those taking this program a chance to see if the entrepreneur path is best for them.
Part 2: The CORE program
The core program is divided into 4 parts.
- Part 1: Mandatory in-class (online) weekly learning sessions that will be centered around the core components of a business plan, with the goal being to assist participants in developing the clarity to write their plan.
- Part 2: Electives every other week to further enhance the learning and connect participants to knowledge and resources they need access to in order to be successful (funding channels, partners, etc.)
- Part 3: One-on-one coaching calls to further enhance learning and empower participants to keep moving forward.
- Part 4: Mastermind sessions for peer support, learning, best practices and idea generation.
- Recent Immigrants/Newcomers/Refugees (5 years or less in Canada)
- Resident of Ontario
Upcoming Events & Workshops
- Saturday, December 03, 2022
- 06:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- 10150 The Gore Road Brampton, Ontario L6P 0A6 Canada