Carve your own path to employment.
Career Pathways is a free program designed to provide visible minority newcomer women with the essential skills needed to successfully navigate the Canadian workforce. Two weeks of classroom-style curriculum is followed by 10 weeks of individualized coaching and support by a workplace development coach.
- One-on-one coaching and job search support
- Portfolio and career development
- Essential job market skills
- Assessment and enhancement
- Networking and mentoring activities
- Events and employer connections
- Childcare support services (if eligible)
- Transportation cost reimbursement
Apply at email@example.com to access this customized training. Intake and Information sessions are held each month on scheduled dates from 10:00 am until 2:00 pm. Only 15 seats available per cohort. Email now to reserve your spot.
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Permanent Resident and Convention Refugee
- Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 or higher (verbal and written)
Canadian Language Benchmarks (CLB)
Information about Employment Services for Job Seekers, highlighting the Career Pathways for Women Program.Learn More
Stay connected on Instagram for job search tips, motivational content, program updates and connect with program staff.Learn More
Stay connected on Facebook for job search tips, motivational content, program updates and connect with program staff.Learn More