Views Navigation

Event Views Navigation

List Calendar
Today

Webinar: Ace Your Non-Verbal Communication at an Interview

Online

Only 7% of what you say in an interview is through your words; the remaining 93% is through non-verbal communication! Topics to be covered: Preparing for a video interview and learning about video platformsImproving your non-verbal communication and becoming a well-rounded intervieweeDos and don’ts of body lan...

Webinar: Get Ready for the Canadian Citizenship Test (Part 2)

Online

You will learn about the following topics in the Discover Canada Study Guide: Modern CanadaHow Canadians govern themselvesFederal electionsJustice system This webinar is best attended on a computer or laptop. Important: You must download the Discover Canada Study Guide before attending this webinar. Click her...

Webinar: How to Get Hired as a Customer Service Agent

Online

In this webinar, you will learn about: Various companies hiring for customer service agentsRequirements for the roleThe screening and selection processBenefits and perks of working for Travel BrandsAvailable positionsHow to apply for the 80 positions available This webinar will be delivered in collaboration with...

Webinar: Micro-Credentialing Ideas to Impress Potential Employers

Online

Topics to be covered: What are micro-credentials?Benefits of micro-credentialingTips and strategies for online learningMicro-credentialing ideas and resources Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter for our latest events, workshops and news.

Webinar: How to Find a Mentor in Your Profession

Online

The TRIEC Mentoring Partnership Program helps internationally trained professionals reconnect with their career in Canada through one-on-one career-based mentoring with an industry professional. Program Eligibility: 2+ years of international experienceLived in Canada for less than five yearsUnemployed or underem...

Webinar: Continuing and Financing Your Education at Seneca College

Online

Make Your Educational Goals a Reality! Join us for this free webinar presented by Seneca College, one of Canada's top post-secondary institutions, and learn about the following: Part-time programs and courses available to you, including degrees, certificates and diplomasFlexible learning options: evenings, w...

Virtual Hiring Event: HSBC

Online

Positions available: Customer service representativesPersonal bankersDevelopers/analystsStudent internships and co-ops This webinar will be delivered in collaboration with HSBC. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter for our latest events, workshops, and news.

Virtual Hiring Event: Agility One Outsourcing

Online

Agility One Outsourcing, a leading Canadian call centre management company, is hiring! Available positions: Customer Service Representatives Requirements:Telesales/Telemarketing, Call Centre and Accounts Receivable Management experienceStrong phone contact handling skillsExcellent computer literacy Follow us ...

Webinar: Canadian Workplace Culture

Online

Join our free webinar and gain a better understanding of Canadian workplace culture and expectations. Topics to be covered: Values, norms and expectations in the Canadian workplaceCross-cultural differences that may exist and how to communicate effectively with co-workers, colleagues and supervisorsProper etique...

Webinar: Boost Your Career Prospects in IT & Business

Online

In this free webinar, you will learn about the following programs: Cisco and Red Hat EngineeringCloud Systems EngineerDatabase Administration and Big Data Predictive AnalyticsBusiness AdministrationSupply Chain and Logistics Management (With SAP MM, SD)International Business Management (With SAP FI and S/4 HANA)Com...

Page Reader Press Enter to Read Page Content Out Loud Press Enter to Pause or Restart Reading Page Content Out Loud Press Enter to Stop Reading Page Content Out Loud Screen Reader Support