- This event has passed.
Webinar: How to Teach Your Kids About Money
Information Webinar: 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Goals and challenges of raising money-smart kids
- Age-appropriate teaching for young children, pre-teens, teenagers and emerging adults
- Evolution of financial decisions throughout childhood
- Tips on allowances, budgeting, credit cards, cell phones and virtual spending
- Tools, aids and resources
CNC Children’s Activity: 12:00 p.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Children learn a fun way of saving money by creating an airplane piggy bank
- Craft activity offered by a qualified RECE teacher.
- Parent supervision is advised
- Simple materials available at home needed – 1 empty small plastic water or soda bottle, construction paper (white and one more color), scissors, ruler, pencil and double-sided tape
This webinar will be delivered in collaboration CPA Canada.