Loading Events
  • This event has passed.

Webinar: Ace Your Non-Verbal Communication at an Interview

Study on Laptop

Only 7% of what you say in an interview is through your words; the remaining 93% is through non-verbal communication!

Topics to be covered:

  • Preparing for a video interview and learning about video platforms
  • Improving your non-verbal communication and becoming a well-rounded interviewee
  • Dos and don’ts of body language during an interview

Guest Speaker: Ram Sundar, P. Eng., Published Author

Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter for our latest events, workshops and news.

Date & Time

August 24, 2021

10:00 am - 11:30 am EDT

Employment Services - Job Seeker


Register Now
Page Reader Press Enter to Read Page Content Out Loud Press Enter to Pause or Restart Reading Page Content Out Loud Press Enter to Stop Reading Page Content Out Loud Screen Reader Support