- This event has passed.
Virtual Hiring Event: CarePartners
CarePartners, one of the largest home health care providers in Ontario, is hiring Home Support Workers, Personal Support Workers and Community Nurses (RN or RPN) to work in patient homes.
Are you a trained nurse, doctor, midwife or health care worker from a country outside of Canada? We will work with you to match your individual and unique skill set with one of our roles here.
Home Support Workers
- Help patients with hygiene, dressing, meals, housekeeping and companionship. No experience is necessary, and your training is paid for by us.
Personal Support Workers
- Provide medication assistance, physical transfers, home safety, special diets and cognitive, social and emotional support for patients.
- Look after PICC lines, blood work, intravenous, peritoneal dialysis, in addition to testing, diabetic care, wound care, palliative and respite care.
- Pass a Vulnerable Sector Criminal Check
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Valid G driver’s license and access to motor vehicle an asset