- This event has passed.
Virtual Cultural Sensitivity Training
Achēv is offering free virtual training on cultural sensitivity. This program is designed to provide you with the essential skills needed to increase cross-cultural awareness while promoting positive and inclusive working environments. Participants will attend 3 two-hour modules on November 16, 23, and 30 from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Key Program Objectives
- Learn new approaches to overcome the challenges of cross-cultural communication.
- Understand what unconscious bias is, where it shows up and how to address it.
- Identify HR processes that could result in newcomer under-employment.
- Strategize to address newcomer under-employment.
- Learn about the qualities of inclusive leaders.
- Take a proactive stance in developing your cross-cultural competencies.
- Build trust, improve work relationships, and enhance teamwork and collaboration.
- Expand line manager capabilities.
- Inspire creativity and innovation.
- Enable action towards diversity and inclusion efforts.
- Improve employee engagement and productivity.
- Contribute to better business results.
About the Presenter
Mark Peters is a Learning and Organizational Development professional with 25 years of talent management, diversity and inclusion, and team-building experience in corporate, factory, and non-profit settings.