- This event has passed.
In-Person Hiring Event: AAS Canada Inc.
AAS Canada, a leading provider of ground services in airports throughout Canada, is hiring Customer Service Agents!
Hiring for Full-Time Roles! Youth between the ages of 15-29 years is encouraged to apply!
- Operation of a golf cart through the terminal, including assisting passengers and personal effects on and off the surrey
- Collection, replenishment and maintenance of wheelchairs at various locations throughout the airport
- Help passengers navigate the airport; respect all members of the airport community and the traveling public
- Minimum of G2 license is a requirement
- Flexible to work 24/7, including early mornings, evenings, overnights and holidays
- Physically demanding role, as the CORE agents are required to perform restocking activities
- Must adhere to Airport Security/GTAA/CBSA/US CBP policies and regulations
Application is open to Canadian Citizens, Permanent Residents and Open Work Permits.
Note: If you have been out of the country for more than 90 days, a current police clearance check is required from the originating country.
*Not looking to hire for part-time roles at the moment.