- This event has passed.
In-Person Hiring Event: AAS Canada Inc.
AAS Canada, a leading provider of ground services in airports throughout Canada, is hiring Shift Managers!
Reports To: Duty Manager(s)
Rate of Pay: $50,000 yearly
Shift: Rotational Shifts
- Ensure safety procedures are being followed
- Monitor and audit the workforce
- Conduct shift briefings daily with your team
- Prepare shift reports that identify challenges, compliments/complaints, and corrective action taken to minimize impact to the operation and/or the passenger/airline
- Monitor and review key performance indicators to ensure the team stays on target, and if not, report why not for additional follow-up by the CSDM
- Assist in developing action plans to meet PRM Division SLA requirements and performance targets
- Monitoring and enforcement of local health & safety processes and plans
- Management experience is preferable in a unionized environment
- Sufficient combination of experience, communication skills, tenure, and reliability in order to excel in the role
- Excellent communicator with their team, colleagues and clients
- Team players consider all long- and short-term goals and implications
- Delegation of work assignments and reward management
- Interpersonal Skills – Focuses on solving conflict, confidentiality
- Considerable judgment factor, based on Senior Manager experience, hiring these roles
No Walks-ins, this is an invite-only event, please send your resumes as an attachment when you register for the event.
Last Date to register: September 11, 2023