- This event has passed.
In-Person Hiring Event: AAS Canada Inc.
AAS Canada, a leading provider of ground services in airports throughout Canada, is hiring Customer Service Agents in both full-time and part-time roles!
- Excellent customer service skills are an integral part of this job, with constant interaction with passengers and airline representatives
- Must have a minimum G2 driver’s license
- Assist in embarking/disembarking passengers and personal effects from the GTAA parking facility or curb through port facility to the aircraft
- Attend to wheelchair (carry on/carry off/Stretcher/Eagle Lift) passengers and personal effects
- Physical ability to stand, push, pull, lift, climb stairs, bend and perform repetitive tasks
- Flexibility to work shifts for 24/7 operation
Unionized positions with Group Benefits after 3-month probation period
Application is open to Canadian Citizens, Permanent Residents and Refugees. Vulnerable sector checks will be conducted prior to hiring.
*Note: If you have been out of the country for more than 90 days, a current police clearance check is required.