- This event has passed.
Career Pathways for Women Information Session
Are you a racialized newcomer woman interested in learning how to navigate the Canadian labour market and find meaningful employment? Join us to discover how you can be a part of the Career Pathways for Women program.
Program benefits include:
- 2-week workshop: November 28 – December 9, 2022
- One-on-one career coaching during and after the program
- Specialized training from guest speakers
- Speed connect sessions with employers
- Participation in a virtual career fair
- Meetup events
- Permanent Resident or Convention Refugee
- Canadian Language Benchmark 7 or higher (verbal and written)
- Racialized newcomer woman
Contact us via email or phone to receive your registration link for this event.