- This event has passed.
Career Pathways for Women Information Session
Are you a visible minority newcomer woman interested in learning how to navigate the Canadian labour market and find meaningful employment? Join us to discover how you can be a part of the Career Pathways for Women program.
Program benefits include:
- One-on-one career coaching during and after the program
- Specialized training from guest speakers
- Speed connect sessions with employers
- MeetUp events
- Participation in a virtual job fair
- Eligible to work in Canada (Permanent Resident or Convention Refugee)
- Canadian Language Benchmark 7 or higher (verbal and written)
- Visible minority newcomer woman